- - ARTISTI E ARTIGIANI Men's A8203BLACK Black Leather Lace-Up shoes
- Water shoes Unisex Beach Sandals Men shoes Women Quick Dry River Sea Slippers
- FIORI FRANCESI Women's AI18114 Burgundy Leather Ankle Boots
- Reebok Boys’ Classic Leather Gymnastics shoes
- Delicious Junction Crowley Black Suede Desert Boots
- G.H. Bass & Co. Mens Carrington Carrington Brown Size 13 M US
- BURGAN 831.8i Flex Trainer Duty Boot with Side Zipper
- New Balance Men's Lav V1 Hard Court Tennis shoes
- Rocket Dog Womens Colt Moonwalk Pu Ballet Flat
- Fashion Focus Candy-2 Women's Designer Dress Flats with Buckles
- Pleaser Womens Anna02 Cr Ballet Flat
- B.O.C Born Dakota Casual Knee-High Boots, Black Suede
- AllhqFashion Women's Soft Material Round Closed Toe Solid Ankle high High-Heels Boots
- Fashion Women Bohemia Flower Flats Sandals Women Ankle Strap Sandals
- Wood-1 Real Leather Silk Sandals Womens Summer Low Heel shoes Outdoor Casual Slipper
- Jessica Simpson Womens Braelyn Flat Sandal
- New Balance Womens Wx668v1 Training shoes-w Training shoes
- Massimo Matteo Womens Pointy Toe Back Strap
- Marc Fisher Womens Cadis Ankle Bootie
You might have encountered resort fees or additional surcharges while travelling to New York and a few other destinations. This is something you should keep in mind when you’re planning and budgeting a trip. The hotel industry has a few extra hidden charges for things such as a mini-bar “restocking fee,” a “baggage holding fee”, “phone charges”, “charger/adapter charges” etc. Extra charges are not new, but at times they can make a considerable impact on your spend. The resort fees are most prevalent in a few specific destinations: New York ,Las Vegas, the Caribbean, Florida, and Hawaii.
What is a Resort Fee?
They’ve been around since the 90’s. Mostly charged for the upkeep of high-end facilities, resort fees sometimes also include ‘perks’ like a newspaper, local phone calls etc. The resort fee is almost always a fixed rate that is paid per room, per night and in some cases, per person. It involves daily supplementary charges like a fitness facility, pool charges, wireless internet, airport shuttle etc and doesn’t qualify for reward program spending.Ladola Womens Elastic Espadrille Urethane Walking shoes1TO9 Womens Lace-Up Solid Microfiber Black Microfiber Fashion Sneakers - 5.5 B(M) US
The resort fees are in some ways hidden charges, handled independently of the quoted room night rate. They’re usually unadvertised and can create confusion for a customer while clearing the bill at the end of their stay. In 2012, the Federal Trade Commission (the consumer protection body) requested hotels that these costs be made more explicit upon booking.
You need to look for resort fees while booking a hotel. In most cases, 1TO9 Womens Solid Waterproof Urethane Urethane Boots1TO9 Womens Pointed-Toe No-Closure Spikes Stilettos Red Patent-Leather Pumps shoes - 4.5 B(M) USan additional 12% tax is also involved.
Here’s a complete list of New York Hotels that charge a resort fee and the facilities they provide.
There are some hotels that don’t charge a resort fee at all!
How do I confirm if the Hotels charges resort fees and how much?
It’s always recommended to read the fine print before you book just to make sure the resort fees and taxes involved for the hotel and room type. Sometimes the resort fees could be greater than the hotel room rate. You also need to check and make sure about the taxes involved,1TO9 Womens Spikes Stilettos Pointed-Toe No-Closure Green Sequin Pumps shoes - 6.5 B(M) USAdeeSu Womens Zipper Spikes Stilettos Low-Cut Uppers Suede Pumps shoes it’s usually 12%.
If you’re booking with Waylo, ask about resort fees before booking, or just type in support.