- K-Swiss Women's Belmont So Jute Low-Top Sneakers
- JaHGDU Summer Beach Hiking Outdoor shoes Men's Breathable Sandals Leather Classic Basic Wild Wear-Resistant Comfortable Large Size Sandals
- ECCO shoes Women's Bella Double Zip Ankle Boot, Dark Shadow, 38 EU 7.5-8 M US
- TOTO - X70152 - 2.8 Inches Taller - Height Increasing Elevator shoes - Black Two-tone Leather Dress shoes
- John Varvatos Men's Redding Boat shoes
- Lucchese Bootmaker Women's Amberlyn Western Boot
- Nike Mens Air Max Modern Mesh Trainers
- Nike Men's Jordan Ultra Fly 2 Low Baseball shoes
- Men's High Rise Hiking Boots Trekking shoes Professional Large Size Men's shoes Real Leather Casual shoes Outdoor Plus Velvet
- Diesel Men's SKB S-kb Lowlace Sneaker
- Shukun Men's boots Winter Men'S Leather Boots Outdoor Warm Retro High Help Martin Boots Men'S Wear Plus Cotton Snow Boots
- Diesel Men's Zip-Round S-Nentish Low-Sneakers
- Black Aunt Sally Dr. Martens Womens Aimilita FL Black Ankle Boot
- Huhuj Spring and summer head platform high heels Stiletto shoes
- HANBINGPO 2019 Sandals Women Summer shoes Peep Toe Casual Flat Breathable Air Mesh Platform Sandals
- QianQianStore Women Leather Flat Sandals Bohemia Slippers Beach Flat Sandals Sexy Casual Fashion Ladies shoes
- Oppicong sneakers 2016 Summer Women Sandals Med Squre High Heel Plus Size Female shoes in Winter Comfortable
- AllhqFashion Women's Solid Kitten Heels Round Closed Toe PU Pull-on Boots
- Womens Boots Zip Pointed Toe shoes Ankle Boot Sexy High Heel Boots,Pink-EU 34=5B(M) US
- T-JULY Women PU Leather Boots Low Heel Winter shoes Couples Motorcycle Ankle Boots Female Plus Size shoes
- 4 Inch Heel Clear Platform Stiletto shoes
- Hoxekle Winter Women Snow Boots Flat Non-Slip Winter shoes Women Plush Waterproof Ankle Boots Warm Winter Boots
- MET RXL Autumn Mum shoes Soft Low Heel at The end of Low-Cut Thin shoes Flat Loafers
- ECCO Women's Sky Slip On (35 M EU 4-4.5 M US, Black)
You might have encountered resort fees or additional surcharges while travelling to New York and a few other destinations. This is something you should keep in mind when you’re planning and budgeting a trip. The hotel industry has a few extra hidden charges for things such as a mini-bar “restocking fee,” a “baggage holding fee”, “phone charges”, “charger/adapter charges” etc. Extra charges are not new, but at times they can make a considerable impact on your spend. The resort fees are most prevalent in a few specific destinations: New York ,Las Vegas, the Caribbean, Florida, and Hawaii.
What is a Resort Fee?
They’ve been around since the 90’s. Mostly charged for the upkeep of high-end facilities, resort fees sometimes also include ‘perks’ like a newspaper, local phone calls etc. The resort fee is almost always a fixed rate that is paid per room, per night and in some cases, per person. It involves daily supplementary charges like a fitness facility, pool charges, wireless internet, airport shuttle etc and doesn’t qualify for reward program spending.New Balance - Mens Cushioning MTE412V3 Trail Running shoesGiro Terraduro Mid MTB shoes
The resort fees are in some ways hidden charges, handled independently of the quoted room night rate. They’re usually unadvertised and can create confusion for a customer while clearing the bill at the end of their stay. In 2012, the Federal Trade Commission (the consumer protection body) requested hotels that these costs be made more explicit upon booking.
You need to look for resort fees while booking a hotel. In most cases, Dunlop Purofort Thermo Plus C661843 Mens BootsNike Men's FS Lite Trainer II Training shoesan additional 12% tax is also involved.
Here’s a complete list of New York Hotels that charge a resort fee and the facilities they provide.
There are some hotels that don’t charge a resort fee at all!
How do I confirm if the Hotels charges resort fees and how much?
It’s always recommended to read the fine print before you book just to make sure the resort fees and taxes involved for the hotel and room type. Sometimes the resort fees could be greater than the hotel room rate. You also need to check and make sure about the taxes involved,Manitu Men's Lace-Up Flats Grey GreyClarks Men Khaki Canvas 'Mapped' Trainers it’s usually 12%.
If you’re booking with Waylo, ask about resort fees before booking, or just type in support.