- Aldo Women's Adardoma Loafer Flat
- G.H. Bass & Co. Mens Halstead Flat Sandal
- Miz Mooz Crescent Women's Ankle Boot
- Nike Men's Court Bgoldugh Low Se (Gs) Top Sneakers
- WangKuanHome Summer breathable canvas shoes trend board shoes men's wild casual canvas shoes men's shoes (color bluee, Size 38)
- Cofra JV014-000.W46 Size 46 S1 P SRC New Big Air Safety shoes - Grey - EN safety certified
- Le Coq Sportif Men's Solas Sport Titanium Optical White Trainers
- Tannin KEEN Womens Hush Lea CNX Clog
- PREMIATA Sneakers Andy 3103 men Mod. Andy
- AIWEIYi Ladies Platform Pump shoes Pointed Toe Thick High Heels shoes Woman Black
- EIGKASL Printed Non-Slip Slippers Slides flip Flop Sandals Nissan-Symbol-Logo-Emblem-Summer Casual for Womens
- Dethan Womens Patent Leather Pointed Toe Thin High Heel Plus Size Wedding Party Prom Pumps Fashion Dress shoes
- WeenFashion Women's High-heels Round Closed toe Blend Materials Boots
- My Little Nest Women's Top Handle Satchel Handbag Santa Claus Holding Wishlist Ladies PU Leather Shoulder Bag Crossbody Bag
- WeenFashion Women's Round Closed Toe High Heels Soft Material Assorted color Pull On Pumps shoes
- GordonKo Women's Walking Casual shoes Running Jogging Fitness Tennis Fashion Sneaker
You might have encountered resort fees or additional surcharges while travelling to New York and a few other destinations. This is something you should keep in mind when you’re planning and budgeting a trip. The hotel industry has a few extra hidden charges for things such as a mini-bar “restocking fee,” a “baggage holding fee”, “phone charges”, “charger/adapter charges” etc. Extra charges are not new, but at times they can make a considerable impact on your spend. The resort fees are most prevalent in a few specific destinations: New York ,Las Vegas, the Caribbean, Florida, and Hawaii.
What is a Resort Fee?
They’ve been around since the 90’s. Mostly charged for the upkeep of high-end facilities, resort fees sometimes also include ‘perks’ like a newspaper, local phone calls etc. The resort fee is almost always a fixed rate that is paid per room, per night and in some cases, per person. It involves daily supplementary charges like a fitness facility, pool charges, wireless internet, airport shuttle etc and doesn’t qualify for reward program spending.Cool grey, infrared-black Nike - Air Jordan 10 Retrobluee Nike - Air Jordan 10 Retro
The resort fees are in some ways hidden charges, handled independently of the quoted room night rate. They’re usually unadvertised and can create confusion for a customer while clearing the bill at the end of their stay. In 2012, the Federal Trade Commission (the consumer protection body) requested hotels that these costs be made more explicit upon booking.
You need to look for resort fees while booking a hotel. In most cases, Khaki Beige Naot Women's Mystery Wedge Sandalbluee Rockport Let's Walk Men's Bungee Comfort shoesan additional 12% tax is also involved.
Here’s a complete list of New York Hotels that charge a resort fee and the facilities they provide.
There are some hotels that don’t charge a resort fee at all!
How do I confirm if the Hotels charges resort fees and how much?
It’s always recommended to read the fine print before you book just to make sure the resort fees and taxes involved for the hotel and room type. Sometimes the resort fees could be greater than the hotel room rate. You also need to check and make sure about the taxes involved,- Nike AIR Force 1 HIGH Retro CT16 QS 'Rude Awakening' - AQ4229-100White Frye Women's Veronica Combat it’s usually 12%.
If you’re booking with Waylo, ask about resort fees before booking, or just type in support.