- Purple Over The Knee Boots Thin High Heels Party shoes Women Pointed Toe Satin Boots
- Odema Womens Snow Boots Fur Winter Hiking shoes Outdoor High Top Sneakers
- T-JULY Women's Plush Fur Ball Slippers Fashion Flats shoes Ladies Slip On Winter Fluffy Knit Anti-Slip Home shoes
- Hi-Tec Euredrek Senior Outdoor Waterproof Walking Hikers Boots Hiking shoes
- Hhgold Men's Casual shoes Fashion Platform Martin Boots Ankle Boots (color Black, Size 38EU)
- FuweiEncore Unisex Adult Classic Clogs Casual Beach shoes Sport Sandals Men Women (color 4, Size 40EU)
- Soldini 20649 L Ankle Boots Man
- LOVDRAM Men'S Leather shoes Big Size Men Pu Leather Oxford shoes Men Pointed Toe Business Dress shoes Luxury Brand Formal Mens Party Wedding shoes
- Women Low Heels Mules Slip On Flats Loafers Pointy Toe Clogs Slide Slipper shoes
- Classic Black Pump Patent 5
- Cambridge Select Women's Open Toe Crystal Bead Embellished Slide Sandal
- Cloudless Women's Swan High Heel Plaform Dress Pump shoes
- ERSER Pink Cute Nana Unicorn Rainbow Heart Star Quick Dry Running shoes Women
- CHENSIR9 Women Leather Dress shoes Laces for Women
- Nanette Lepore Womens Wynn Sneaker
- shoes - Thick with Nubuck Leather Low Heel Boots Winter Non-Slip Warm Snow 35-43 Women's Boots
- Men Beach Slippers Breathable Outdoor Flats Slip-on Summer shoes Water Casual Slip-on Sports Athletic Sandals,Lightbrown,39
- Giles Jones Mens PU Leather Classic Brogue Wing-Tip Lace Up Oxford Dress shoes
- New Balance Women's 410 Lifestyle Fashion Sneaker Black
- INDIGO RD. Women's Irecila Sandals in Ted
- Kenneth Cole New York Womens Kiera High Top Fashion Sneaker Brocade Fashion Sneaker
- THOMS NICOLL Men's 338VITELLOSABBIA Pink Leather Sneakers
- Easy Go Shopping Driving Loafer for Men Boat Moccasins Slip On Style Pigskin Leather British Style Cricket shoes
- Wavy Stripes Patent Dansko Women's Professional Clog
- JQfashion Women's High-Heeled shoes Night Club Sexy Cross-Strap Sandals High Waterproof Table Fine Heel 16Cm
- SHOE USS POLO SERGE WALDO DKBL MARINO
- Vans Slip-On Lite Slip-On Men's shoes
- Adidas Originals Men's Samoa,Trace Khaki White Metallic gold,11 Medium US
- 1 ECSD Men's Winter Korean Version Of The Trend Sports shoes Youth Plate shoes Black Khaki (color 1, Size EU40 UK7 CN41)
- Cipriata Womens Ladies Maria Oxford shoes
- MINIKATA Female Fashion High Heels with Pedal Open Toe High Heels
- Rocket Dog Womens Balto Lewis Pu Ankle Boot
- Believed Womens Fashion Led Lights up Sneakers Luminous shoes
- Woman Women PVC Round Heel Gladiator Transparent High Heels Sandals Big Size K-202
- Summer Women Sandals High Heels Open Toe Buckle Ankle Strap Sandals
- Unisex High Top Canvas Sneaker FLOWERF Classic Lace Ups Canvas shoes For Women
You might have encountered resort fees or additional surcharges while travelling to New York and a few other destinations. This is something you should keep in mind when you’re planning and budgeting a trip. The hotel industry has a few extra hidden charges for things such as a mini-bar “restocking fee,” a “baggage holding fee”, “phone charges”, “charger/adapter charges” etc. Extra charges are not new, but at times they can make a considerable impact on your spend. The resort fees are most prevalent in a few specific destinations: New York ,Las Vegas, the Caribbean, Florida, and Hawaii.
What is a Resort Fee?
They’ve been around since the 90’s. Mostly charged for the upkeep of high-end facilities, resort fees sometimes also include ‘perks’ like a newspaper, local phone calls etc. The resort fee is almost always a fixed rate that is paid per room, per night and in some cases, per person. It involves daily supplementary charges like a fitness facility, pool charges, wireless internet, airport shuttle etc and doesn’t qualify for reward program spending.Kyle Walsh Pa Women Elegant Flats Casual Round Toe Moccasins Platform SlipsoleRockport Women's Truwalkzero Cupsole Gore
The resort fees are in some ways hidden charges, handled independently of the quoted room night rate. They’re usually unadvertised and can create confusion for a customer while clearing the bill at the end of their stay. In 2012, the Federal Trade Commission (the consumer protection body) requested hotels that these costs be made more explicit upon booking.
You need to look for resort fees while booking a hotel. In most cases, AmoonyFashion Women's Cow Leather Frosted Round Closed Toe High-Heels Pumps-shoesWoman Training shoes for Womens Wear-Resistant Comfortable shoesan additional 12% tax is also involved.
Here’s a complete list of New York Hotels that charge a resort fee and the facilities they provide.
There are some hotels that don’t charge a resort fee at all!
How do I confirm if the Hotels charges resort fees and how much?
It’s always recommended to read the fine print before you book just to make sure the resort fees and taxes involved for the hotel and room type. Sometimes the resort fees could be greater than the hotel room rate. You also need to check and make sure about the taxes involved,Ellie shoes Women's 557-Gina BootSububblepper Pointed Toe High Heel for Women Slip on Stiletto shoes Professional Office shoes Work Basic shoes it’s usually 12%.
If you’re booking with Waylo, ask about resort fees before booking, or just type in support.