- Purple Over The Knee Boots Thin High Heels Party shoes Women Pointed Toe Satin Boots
- Odema Womens Snow Boots Fur Winter Hiking shoes Outdoor High Top Sneakers
- T-JULY Women's Plush Fur Ball Slippers Fashion Flats shoes Ladies Slip On Winter Fluffy Knit Anti-Slip Home shoes
- Hi-Tec Euredrek Senior Outdoor Waterproof Walking Hikers Boots Hiking shoes
- Hhgold Men's Casual shoes Fashion Platform Martin Boots Ankle Boots (color Black, Size 38EU)
- FuweiEncore Unisex Adult Classic Clogs Casual Beach shoes Sport Sandals Men Women (color 4, Size 40EU)
- Soldini 20649 L Ankle Boots Man
- LOVDRAM Men'S Leather shoes Big Size Men Pu Leather Oxford shoes Men Pointed Toe Business Dress shoes Luxury Brand Formal Mens Party Wedding shoes
- F1rst Rate Fashion Summer Beach Sandals for Women Wedge Open Toe Sandal Platform Flat
- T-JULY Fashion Pearls Chunky Heels Loafers for Women Sexy Pointed Toe Flat Pumps Slip-on Dress Comfy Lazy shoes
- Funtasma by Pleaser Women's Gangster-15 Platform Oxford
- Owaheson Lace-up Sneaker Training shoes Mens Womens Hatchet Axe Flame Energy Firefighter Firemen
- FSJ Women Sexy Pointed Toe Kitten Heel Pumps Suede Ladies Dress shoes Size 4-15 US
- Magtoe Women Memory Foam Indoor Microfiber Terry Adjustable Open-Toe House Slipper
- WANGZHAO Handbag, Shoulder Bag, Satchel, Female Bag, Korean Version, Casual Fashion Lady, Pure color, Square, and Simple.
- So8ooa Lady Boots Fashion Warm Short Leather Boots Women Buckle Faux Leather Patchwork shoes Leisure Elegant Cosy Wild Tight Super Quality for Womens
- Men's Reebok 5 EH Waterproof Composite Toe Sport Hiker
- Nike - Air Max Infuriate 2 Mid - AA7066001
- DIMAOLV Men's shoes Synthetic Microfiber PU Winter Light Soles Sneakers for Casual Black,Black,US7.5 EU39 UK6.5 CN40
- ARA Womens Charlotte Wedge Sandal
- Andre Assous Women's Dennie Wedge Sandal
- KENDALL + KYLIE Women's KKZOE07BLACK Black Leather Ankle Boots
- Men's Business shoes Men's Leather Moccasin Loafers Driving shoes Comfort Slip-on Penny Loafers Boat shoes Casual Slip
- Black Patent Pleaser Womens DEL1020 BPU M Boot
- CHENSF Womens' Open Toe Princess Butterfly Kitten Heels Sandals
- Basketball shoes Men wear Breathable shoes Combat Boots high Student Trainers and Breathable wear Sneakers
- Eastland Men's Seneca Canvas Chukka Boot
- Castellanísimos Leather Bordeaux Moccasins Boat shoes for Men
- Red (Black University Red Gym Red 006) Nike Men's Flex Experience Rn 7 Running shoes
- CarziCuzin Women High Heel Mule Peep Toe
- ASO-SLING Women's Warm Slippers Velvet Plush Lining Memory Foam House Slipper Non-Slip Home shoes
- AmoonyFashion Women's Round-Toe Closed-Toe High Heels Boots with Platform and Slipping Sole
- Fox Bear Rabbit Bats Are In The Forest Women's Lightweight Mesh Sneakers Vintage Running shoes
- Women's Boots Knee High Boots Low Heel Smooth Shiny Boots Snow Boots for Fall Winter Black Purple Yellow
- Green Pineapple Tropical Fruits Women's Unique Lightweight Basketball Sneakers Gym Outdoor Basketball shoes
- Mas Artisan Womens Abela Ankle Bootie
You might have encountered resort fees or additional surcharges while travelling to New York and a few other destinations. This is something you should keep in mind when you’re planning and budgeting a trip. The hotel industry has a few extra hidden charges for things such as a mini-bar “restocking fee,” a “baggage holding fee”, “phone charges”, “charger/adapter charges” etc. Extra charges are not new, but at times they can make a considerable impact on your spend. The resort fees are most prevalent in a few specific destinations: New York ,Las Vegas, the Caribbean, Florida, and Hawaii.
What is a Resort Fee?
They’ve been around since the 90’s. Mostly charged for the upkeep of high-end facilities, resort fees sometimes also include ‘perks’ like a newspaper, local phone calls etc. The resort fee is almost always a fixed rate that is paid per room, per night and in some cases, per person. It involves daily supplementary charges like a fitness facility, pool charges, wireless internet, airport shuttle etc and doesn’t qualify for reward program spending.Pleaser Women's Flair-436 Platform SandalPATRIZIA Women's Qizgin Strap Sandals
The resort fees are in some ways hidden charges, handled independently of the quoted room night rate. They’re usually unadvertised and can create confusion for a customer while clearing the bill at the end of their stay. In 2012, the Federal Trade Commission (the consumer protection body) requested hotels that these costs be made more explicit upon booking.
You need to look for resort fees while booking a hotel. In most cases, ESPRIT Womens Candies Heeled SandalBIONGTY& Boots Rhinestone MeshGenuine Leather Sandals with High Heels Elegant Women shoesan additional 12% tax is also involved.
Here’s a complete list of New York Hotels that charge a resort fee and the facilities they provide.
There are some hotels that don’t charge a resort fee at all!
How do I confirm if the Hotels charges resort fees and how much?
It’s always recommended to read the fine print before you book just to make sure the resort fees and taxes involved for the hotel and room type. Sometimes the resort fees could be greater than the hotel room rate. You also need to check and make sure about the taxes involved,White Mountain shoes Declan BootSOUL Naturalizer Women's BAYE Flat Sandal, Black, 8 M US it’s usually 12%.
If you’re booking with Waylo, ask about resort fees before booking, or just type in support.